All enquiries should be sent to Applications can come from educational providers, parents and directly from the local authority depending on individual circumstances. All placements must be approved through the SEND team at the pupils Local Authority. We recommend before applying for a place, you contact the individual EHCP Coordinator that is assigned to the pupil.

Robert Holme Academy – Application for placement